3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Relaxed waistband
- Long rise
- Roomy from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Firro Stretch Denim
The 3301 Loose Jeans is cut from soft, medium weight denim with a bright indigo base.
- Stretch denim
- Rigid look
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
Skillfully finished with deep fades that contrast with the denim's original base shade.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- 40° normal process
Art. nr.: 51004-6090-071