3301 Tapered Jeans
€ 129.95 including tax
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Hydrite Lead Denim
The 3301 Tapered Jeans is cut from innovatively dyed and laundered denim. Up to 95% less water and energy were used in its production.
- Midweight denim without stretch
- Unique oxidized lead color
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 100% cotton
Skilfully finished with gentle fades that replicate months of wear.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51003-8176-89