3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling.
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Narrows down from thigh to hem
- Button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 33/32 (Waist 84cm, Hips 100cm). See size guide
The 3301 Tapered Jeans is constructed from sustainably laundered denim with a dark indigo base shade and rich surface optic.
- Medium weight 11.5 oz denim
- Dark indigo base shade
- Sustainably laundered
- 100% cotton
Dark Aged Restored 86
Expertly finished and restored with custom repairs.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51003-4639-6415