This lighter weight quilted jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, stitched through in a grid structure. All edges are finished with an elasticated binding. This zip through jacket offers waist pockets with a woven tape overlay along the entrance and a snap closure. An inner pocket and hanger loop are added for ease.
- Raised collar
- Quilted, padded design
- Welt pockets - woven tape overlay, snap button closure
- Elasticated binding at all edges
- Inner pocket and hanger loop
- Zipper closure
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellent
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer and Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18970-B958-4213