The Scutar 3D jeans is designed in a tapered fit, created by repositioning of the seams. The outer seams are taken out and replaced by diagonal placed darts. A seam at the backside of the knee adds to the 3D shape. Aside the 5-pocket construction, these jeans also offer a hidden coin pocket at the upper back panel.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction and hidden additional pocket at the upper back
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem. The fit gives a little more room on hips and thighs compared to our 3301 slim fit
- Repositioned seams- 3D effect
- Lowered belt loops- Yakron patch underneath
- Button fly
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Faded Ocean Hue
Faded denim finished with lighter sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18915-B767-D123