This overall is made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified(TM) Gold denim fabric. Offering a relaxed silhouette with flatter, these aged overalls are an unbeatable choice for workwear style. Smart tailoring through the legs give them a bowed fit with advanced mobility. While long back pockets and a boxy front pocket keep everything suitably nonchalant. Slip them on for night and day.
- Mid waist
- Relaxed waistband
- Zip and shank button closures
- Adjustable straps
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
Kir Denim Organic
The Arc 3D Mid waist Boyfriend GS-Restored Overalls is cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and environment
- 100% organic cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Medium Aged GS Restored 186
Skilfully finished and restored with custom repairs. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D07428-9436-9019