Throughout the 60’s the cigarette leg pants were without any doubt the most commonly worn pants. Ignoring any social diversity, you could see them worn by movie stars such as Audrey Hepburn, in the south London ska underground scene.
The design of these Virjinya jeans is inspired by the 60’s offering an elongated silhouette. These jeans sit high in the waist, are fitted along the hips and continue in a slim leg that ends just above the ankle. The perfect pair for any occasion!
Slim leg, slightly tapered towards the ankle
Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
Patch back pockets
G-Star RAW label at the back waist-Yakron
Saigon Stretch Denim Recycled
This 3x1 right hand twill is created out of regenerative cotton as well as recycled cotton, making this denim more sustainable.
- 13.4 oz weight
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 74% Regenerative cotton, 25% Recycled cotton, 1% Elastane
- Regenerative cotton is produced via a system of farming principles and practices that increases biodiversity, enriches soils, improves watersheds, and enhances ecosystem services.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Medium denim shade finished with soft fades and a worn in effect.
40°C normal processDo not bleachDo not tumble dryMedium temperature iron 150°CDry cleaning tetrachloride, normal processLine drying in the shadeWash inside out, Wash separately or with similar colours, Do not iron print, trims and accessories
Art nr: d21078-d316-d893