Deck Ultra High Wide Leg Jeans
HUF 40,900.00 including VAT
Jeans Deck offer an ultra high waist on a wide-legged silhouette. This new blueprint is based on the sailors' clothing in the late 18th century. Sailors scrubbing and whitening the wooden ship decks wore wide pants that allowed to move freely. The G-Star Raw Deck jeans are designed to fit smoothly around the waist and hips and open up to a wide leg. The hem is easy to trim. As it's kept unfolded, you can shorten it to your perfect length if needed. Combine them with high heels to make it complete.
- Ultra High waist
- 5 pockets, welt coin pocket set below waistband, shape enhanced back pockets
- Fitted around the hip, widens from thigh towards the hem
- Hem is easy to trim. As the hem is kept unfolded, you can create your own preferred length. Or just keep it as is.
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back side waist
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This light weight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process, which we formulated with our partners DyStar® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Light weight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Faded Crystal Lake
Mid tone of indigo, skillfully finished with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19058-C665-C280