The Noxer straight jeans sits tight on the hips and thigh while the leg falls straight. This style can be worn 2 ways:Cropped length with a big turn up, as it’ll be delivered, will give it a G-Star twist.Or wear it full length, that’ll give it a classic denim silhouette, which looks equally as good styled with either heels or flats.Reminiscent of one of our icon women’s jeans, the Midge, it features immediately recognizable G-Star elements. The embroidered wokkies and the half concealed chunky zipper placed inside the right back pocket, a detail taken from the motorcycle leather pants, add detail.
- High waist
- Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
- Slim welt coin pocket
- Back pockets with a zipper pocket inside one of them
- Zip fly
- Cow leather label at the back waist
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Regal Marine
A dark aged denim shade, finished with a worn in look and soft fadings.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D17192-B767-B994