Arc 3D Mid Waist Skinny Jeans
HUF 50,900.00including VAT
Available color(s)Colordark aged
Product is available
Find in local store
Free 60 day returns on full price products
The Arc pant utilizes a specialist construction to form the garment with the wearer’s shape. Architecturally inspired, these jeans have a ‘corkscrew’ effect, turning around the leg through inserted panels and twisting inner and outer seams. A dropped crotch adds a relaxed attitude to the flattering construction.
Crafted based on G-Star RAW 3D design principles, the Arc 3D Mid Skinny Jeans is designed with twisted seams to create a fit that turns around the leg. This results in a slim fit with comfort and mobility.
Skinny 3D Fit
Tight from top to bottom
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Midweight 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Reliable stretch and snap-back memory
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester(T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Bright fresh indigo shade
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Art nr: d05477-8968-89
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade)a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.