This jean is made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified(TM) Gold denim fabric. Constructed from a pair of men's G-Star Elwood jeans, it offers a personalized look with laid-back charm. Thanks to the beautifully aged finished, it's sure to add nonchalance to any outfit
- Mid waist
- Regular waistband
- Hits on the thigh
- Button closure
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
Kir Denim Organic
The 5622 Custom A-Line Skirt is cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and environment
- 100% organic cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Skillfully finished with authentic wear marks. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D07464-9436-071