The design of the Poton Core zip thru hooded sweater is based on military elements like the grade heavy metal zipper that has been used. The zipper is applied showing the zipper tape to the front. Rivets reinforce both ends of the zip. The hood is constructed with adjusters on a double drawcord. The lining of the hood also refers to the military, as the same type of waffle weave is used here. The split kangaroo pocket entries are reinforced with woven fabric. A loop hanger is added to this style.
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- 2-Paneled hood with raised front
- pullcord at hood with adjusters
- Reinforced pocket entry
- Zip closure- set to the front, reinforced with rivets
- G-Star RAW logo at chest
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size M (Chest 100cm). See size guide
Heavy Sherland Sweat Peach Recycled Unbrushed
This hooded sweater is cut from a rich sweat fabric. The looped terry interior remains unbrushed to creat a wicking feature.
- Soft heavy weight sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, terry looped inside
- Peached finsh, soft touch
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled)
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D14573-B349-995