This season’s EarthColors capsule was created in collaboration with color specialists, Archroma®. Recycled agricultural waste is turned into 100% traceable dyes, resulting in a collection of jeans that represent premium quality, without compromising the earth.
SUSTAINABLY DYED JEANS
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with sustainable denim and a contemporary fit.
Super Slim 3D Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight through the legs
- Zip fly
Raw for the Planet
This piece contains Bionic Yarn, a very special thread of cotton and recycled ocean plastic.
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 74cm, Hips 94cm). See size guide
Earthtrace Mazarine-Blue Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 G-Star Elwood 3D Super Slim Color Jeans is made from sustainable denim with great stretch and recovery.
- Denim dyed with traceable dyestuff derived from recycled plants and nutshells. (EarthColors by Archroma®)
- 89.9% less water, 68.5% less energy and 47.5% less CO2
- 35% organic cotton, 35% Tencel®, 28% recycled polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D00738-9404-4213