5620 3D Zip Knee Skinny Jeans
€ 149.95 € 74.97 including VAT
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a current fit.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrow legs
- Zip pocket at curved knee panel
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and special indigo shade with slight black undertones.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
Worn In Wave Destroyed
A deep indigo denim with a worn look aesthetic, expertly finished with destroy marks and fadings.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-8968-A967