This Flight bomber is designed in a straight fit and offers a tab at the collar, allowing for a raised collar execution. The tab can be fixated to the button aside when not in use. At one of sleeves a flap pocket is created that offers a badge holder at the top. Additional pockets are placed at the waist and on the inside. This padded flight jacket offers a double closure at the front. Combining a 2-way zipper and hidden snap buttons aside.
- Raised collar- tab with double button
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs- patched pocket at the upper arm- Velcro patch as a badge placeholder
- Straight hem- ribbed edge
- Welt pockets at the waist- hidden snap closure
- Inside: pocket and hanger loop
- 2-way zipper, hidden snaps aside
Famous Brushed Herringbone Recycled Organic
This compact fabric was inspired by the vintage army uniforms from the G-Star RAW archive. It offers a pronounced herringbone weave, creating a fine striped texture. This fabric is made from sustainable yarns of organic cotton and recycled polyester.
- Woven fabric - fine herringbone structure
- Peach finish, soft touch
- 65% Polyester ( Recycled), 35% Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Lining body: 100% Polyester Lining sleeves and padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20518-C893-5812