This G-Whistler hooded padded parka is cut from a water repellent fabric, quilted in a horizontal stitch down. The detachable peak hood is constructed with a high raised front and offers pull cords inside for optimum protection. The peak can be fixated if preferred. The front zipper closure is covered by a panel with snaps to block out the wind. Also the waist is adjustable, as there is a puller cord hidden inside. Along the backside of the sleeves, a slim piping runs alongside the sleeves. This padded jacket offers pockets at the front shoulder, chest, waist and inside. A heat pressed lining, features a subtle print on the inside.
- Adjustable peak hood, pull cord inside, raised front -detachable
- Quilted, padded design
- Flap pocket at the front shoulder- Velcro closure, welt pockets at the chest- snap closure, waist pockets with flap- Velcro closure
- Piping is set alongside the back sleeves
- Inside: hanger loop and double inner pocket
- Zipper closure- wind blocker with hidden snaps, pull cord at the waist
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled), details: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20102-B958-C630