Tedie Ultra High Straight Jeans
£ 115.00 including VAT
Our Tedie jeans sits high on the waist and is designed to fit snugly around the hip and seat, proceeding in a straight leg towards the ankle. Either wear them cropped with a turn up leg hem or full-length for a more classic look. The Inspiration of this blue print comes from the Teddy girls, the forgotten girl gang from the 50's, that rebelled against austerity. This youth culture created their own identity and started a new age of androgynous that has never been more relevant than today.
- Ultra high waist
- Bold back pockets
- Coin pocket under the waistband
- Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
- Zip fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Katon Denim Organic
Katon denim organic is rated with a gold level Cradle to Cradle certification™. A 3x1 right hand construction offering pronounced twill lines in a 6 dip indigo shade. This authentic denim has a beautiful drape and a very soft touch and is created in a sustainable way.
- Weight 9.5 oz, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Very soft handfeel
- 100% Organic cotton - Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- This denim features the innovative RFTP indigo, using 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- When it comes to wash 98% of the water will be recycled and re-used and 2% evaporates, leaving 0 water to be discharged into local environment. The washed styles are also partially air dried, saving 85% of energy.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
Worn In Atoll Blue
A medium shade of indigo denim, finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20016-B253-C471