Tedie Ultra High Straight Ripped Edge Ankle Jeans
£ 95.00 including VAT
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 1.78m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 61cm, Hips 90cm). See size guide
TedieThis new blueprint based on the teddy girls. The forgotten girl gang in the 50s. The teddy girls combined masculine and feminine elements, they used their clothes to make a rebellions statement. This jean has a western look with masculine proportions, combined with a feminine ultra high waist.
Inspired by the 50's, these ultra high straight Tedie jeans feature a western look with masculine proportions, finished with a feminine ultra high waistline. The legs are ankle high and offer a raw edge hem finish.
- Ultra high waist
- Bold back pockets
- Raw cut hem
- Coin pocket set close to the waistband
- Straight through the legs
- Zip fly
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Sun Faded Ice Fog Destroyed
Light shade of indigo denim finished with fades, destroyed sections and a worn in effect at the hips and inner knees.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D17177-B767-C275