Lancet Skinny Jeans
£ 100.00 including VAT
The Lancet jeans offers a skinny fit. This pair of jeans takes a western 5-pocket jeans and combines it with workwear detailing. Additional pockets are created by adding a tool pocket inside the front pocket and by creating a double pocket construction at the backside. An utility loop is set at the backside of the waistband. Rivets strengthen the pocket corners.
- Fitted waistband- hanger loop inside
- Mid waist
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Tool pocket added to one of the back pockets
- Zip fly
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Ripped Sapphire
A dark shade of indigo denim, finished with destroyed sections and repaired details.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17235-C051-B846