G-Bleid Slim Jeans
£ 125.00 including VAT
G-BleidA western inspired jean with a hard ware look and feel that features extra details inspired by leather tool belts. This 7 pocket jean features 2 extra pockets than a regular 5 pockets jean. One is integrated in the back yoke and stitched through with a heavy-duty saddle stitch normally used in leather goods. At the front left pocket an extra nail pocket is placed. key features of the jean are stitched using heavy duty stitching for increased strength and durability.
The G-Bleid slim jeans offers a western design, infused with heavy duty toolbelt details, adding strength and durability. Two additional pockets are added to this authentic 5-pocket design. A small nail pocket integrated at the waistband offers a hidden pocket. Heavy duty stitching is used to create the other pocket, which is set at the backside of the hip. Extra strength of the cornerpoints of the back pockets is created by use of hidden bartacks. The belt loops at the backside are set at an angled position.
- Fitted waistband, hanger loop inside
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Reinforced tool pocket at the backside- heavy duty stitching and rivet
- Double coin pocket- 1 hidden inside waistband, 1 turned version at inset pocket- shank button
- G-Star RAW label is set at inset pocket and at the backside waistband
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch quality with an authentic denim aesthetic, superb recovery, soft handfeel and pure indigo cast. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- Weight 12.3 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Antic Faded Ripped Baum Blue
A medium indigo shade, broken in with subtle and deeper fades. Ripped details are added across the knee.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16850-C051-B821