D-StaqThe D-Staq pant is a simplified version of the Staq pant first launched in May 2016. It is a hybrid design combining traditional denim and chino details based on research conducted in the G-Star Raw archive.
The D-Staq 3D slim jeans is inspired by a traditional western jeans, combined with details from a classic chino. This 3D version features 9 pockets of which the back welt pockets refer to the chino.
- Fitted waistband
- Long rise
- Lowered jeans back pockets
- Coin pocket moved towards the front
- Shaped seams at the inner knee
- Zip & button closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Iken Superstretch Organic
Inspired by nature and how nature does not produce any waste, G-Star RAW collaborated with Italian Denim Mill Candiani to create a denim fabric with the world’s first regenerative indigo dye concept. This means that the waste from indigo dyeing process is designed to become a fertilizer for the agricultural industry.
- This unique indigo shade merges EarthColors® by Archroma derived from upcycled cotton waste with hydrosulphite free Indigo technology and KItotex®, a natural polymer derived from upcycled food industry waste.
- 9.5 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% of water.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Worn In Gravel Blue
A blue grey indigo shade with subtle fades.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D05385-C431-B844