3301 Slim Jeans
£ 100.00 including VAT
This product is currently out of stock. Select your size and subscribe to get notified when your size is back in stock.
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 96cm). See size guide
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
This jeans is cut from an indigo blue stretch woven denim with a subtle black coated surface. Offering a unique black-blue optic with a sheer lustre. Elastane adds to the comfortable wear.
- Stretch woven denim, deep two tone colorway
- Mid weight 10.6 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery
- Pre-reduced Dystar®. This Indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Worn In Eve Destroyed
A dark shade of indigo denim with a worn in effect at the hips and subtle destroyed sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-8971-C267