This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this top is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The Mysid Optic top shows a rounded neckline with a raw edge. Also the sleeves offer this finish. A round cut hemline creates a feminine touch. A G-Star graphic is added to the sleeve and the chest offers a G-Star RAW embroidery.
- Round neckline- raw edge finish
- Short sleeves, straight inset- raw edge finish
- Rounded hemline
- G-Star RAW graphic at the sleeve
- G-Star RAW embroidery at the chest
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Model is 1.75m and is wearing a size S (Chest 74cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 92cm). See size guide
Compact Jersey I Organic
An organic cotton jersey, tightly knitted for a clean and compact finish.
- Tightly knitted jersey
- Smooth, clean surface
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 91% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D18632-C506-5164