The Xzyph Recycled Dye sweater is designed with a ribbed round neck that offers a small v- shape cut at the front. A slightly dropped shoulder and a roomy cut body give a comfortable wear. The waist and cuffs offer a high raised ribbed edge. A subtle G-Star RAW logo at chest signs it off.
- Round neck with a V-shape cut at front
- Slightly dropped shoulder
- Long sleeves, straight inset
- Ribbed cuffs and waist- high
- G-Star RAW logo at chest and label at the side seam
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size S (Chest 80cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 93cm). See size guide
Range Sweat Unbrushed Overdyed Organic
This sweater is cut from 100% organic cotton and dyed with Recycrom™ colors, which are derived from upcycled textile waste. Stitched with organic cotton thread, this style is designed for circularity and recyclability. Explore the spectrum of these eco-innovative shades.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, terry looped inside
- Dyed with Recycrom™ colors, which are derived from upcycled textile waste.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D16252-B661-B212