KafeyThis blueprint is a new hybrid between western and worker pants from our archive. The yoke position and the back pockets are extra flattering and positioned higher.
The Kafey skinny jeans takes archival inspiration from fusing a pair of classic western jeans and motorcycle pants. The back pockets are placed higher to ensure ease of access whilst cruising on the motorcycle. It’s ultra-high waist and skinny leg gives a modern silhouette whilst echoing an era of rebellion.
- Ultra high waist
- Tight from top to bottom
- High placed back pockets
- 5 pockets
- G-Star RAW leather label at backside waistband
Iron Black Superstretch Organic
This organic superstretch denim is developed at Italian mill Candiani. Compact woven in a 3x1 right hand twill construction of 13 oz, this denim quality features the world’s first GRS Certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. It is dyed with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma, fading down to grey after washing.
- 13 oz stretch denim
- High stretch and recovery
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Dyed with sustainable Archroma® sulfur dye
Jet Black Scar Restored
A deep shade of black, finished with worn in details and restored sections.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D15578-C910-C769