Hooded parka short is designed in a loose fit and offers a hip length. The paneled hood shows an extended, reinforced peak with drawstrings. A raised collar and the covered front zip keep the wind out. This jacket offers waist pocket with a double welt entry. The inside is designed with diagonal woven tapes at the back of which the stitch down is visible on the outside.
- Reinforced peak hood, raised front- pull cords
- Long sleeves, tab- button closure
- Double welt waist pockets
- Waist tunnel- visible on the outside
- Inside: adjustable waist and hem width- pull cords, woven tapes placed diagonal
- Zipper and windblocker panel- hidden snap buttons
Model is 1.74m and is wearing a size XS (Chest 87cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 92cm). See size guide
Carbourne Memory Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven, lightweight material, created out of special yarns that give body to this light weight base. Offering a soft touch, smooth handfeel and a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish.
- Lightweight, crisp, smooth handfeel
- 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19194-C655-A923