Flight Bomber Jacket
€ 199.95 including VAT
This Flight bomber jacket features design elements known from the air force. The stitched through woven tapes refer to it. This jacket offers deep chest pockets with a zip and single welt waist pockets. The shaped sleeves are finished with a ribbed edges alike the neckline and waist. The lower side seams are designed with small zippers to create a slit.
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and waist
- Chest pockets - rubber coated zippers
- Single welt waist pockets
- Side slits- rubber coated zippers
- Zipper closure- rubber coated
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the lower side seam
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is a black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose off.
- This Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D18215-C526-A810