The shoulder panels of this Tech long jacket are cut from a woven coated fabric that resembles a wet-look surface. This coat offers a zipper closure with pull tab, covered by a wind resistant panel that offers a hidden snap closure. The waist pockets are also designed with zippers and woven tape pullers. The Tech padded long jacket offers a wide peak hood with a detachable fake fur edge. Drawstring are added to adjust the height. A button closed tab is placed at the center and shows a woven G-Star Originals label. Ribbed inner cuffs block out the wind.
- Detachable peak hood, raised front- adjustable with pull cord
- Detachable fake fur edge at the reinforced peak
- Long sleeves, shaped- inner rib cuff
- Inside: padded lining, drawstring to adjust the waist, inner pocket and a hanger loop
- Tab with button at the front
- Zipper closure- pull tab
Model is 1.78m and is wearing a size S (Chest 83cm, Waist 64cm, Hips 86cm). See size guide
Forest Flat Dobby Recycled Water Repellant
This compact woven dobby construction, created out of superfine yarns, offers a luxurious suede-like surface. The backside has been bonded with a water proof membrane. A water repellant finish is added.
- Tightly woven dobby- bonded membrane
- Outer:82% Polyester (Recycled), 18% Polyamide Filling and lining:100% Polyester (Recycled) Detachable Fake Fur: 70% Modacrylic, 30% Acrylic
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D17633-C408-995