This Whistler hooded puffer jacket is cut from a water repellant fabric, quilted in a horizontal stitch down. The detachable hood is constructed with a high raised front and offers puller cords at the front as well as the back. Waist pockets are covered with a flap and offer snap closures. The sleeves are finished with an inner rib cuff to block out the wind. At the inside, another pocket is combined with a hanger loop and an elastic cord to tighten the waist.
- Detachable hood, raised front- adjustable with pull cord
- Quilted, padded design
- Diagonal waist pockets- flap and snap button closures
- inside: hanger loop, inner pocket, pull cords at the waist
- Zip closure with pull tab- windcatcher
- G-Star RAW print at the chest
Model is 1.72m and is wearing a size S (Chest 83cm, Waist 61cm, Hips 90cm). See size guide
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellant finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Filling: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D17486-B958-995