The design of this New Duty padded fishtail parka refers to an US army M-51 fishtail jacket from our archive. Nowadays version features a detachable hood with reinforced peak, which you can fixate with snaps along the side. Pull cords at hood, inner waist and lower back hem offer adjustability to your own preference. The sleeves are designed with an inner rib cuff and the zip front closure is covered with a stormflap to keep the wind out. The inside offers a chevron quilted lining and an inner pocket. The extended back of this jacket shows a fishtail finish with drawstring.
- Detachable hood construction with reinforced peak and pull cords
- Flap pockets at waist, diagonal zip pocket at chest- coated water repellant
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Padded chevron quilted lining
- Adjustable waist and pocket- inside
- Silicon G-Star RAW badge at upper sleeve
Model is 1.78m and is wearing a size S (Chest 80cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 86cm). See size guide