3301 High Skinny Jeans
Available color(s)Colorworn in coal
Model is 1.77m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 65cm, Hips 90cm).
Product is available
Free 60 day returns on full price products
Tight from thigh to hem
Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
Elto Black Superstretch
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Worn In Coal
Art nr: d05175-a634-b179
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade)a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.