This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Stretch Denim Fabric, a World's 1st. This Tobog 3D jeans is designed in a relaxed tapered fit. The outer seams are slightly angled, creating a strong silhouette, while the added seams at inner knee give more shape. Rough zippers are placed at the back pockets. Another detail is created by the vertical placed seams in the pocket entrance.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Relaxed waistband
- Regular rise
- Roomy in the thigh, narrow at the ankles
- Shapes seaming at inside knee
- Zips at the back pockets
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Sun Faded Cyan
A light shade denim, featuring deeply faded out sections and authentic wear marks.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D14459-B767-B164