Kilcot Straight Tapered Jeans
€ 139.95 including VAT
KilcotInsipired by traditional navy vintage garments. The kilcot is a hybrid design with a western jeans featuring secure sew on button coin pocket, extra back pocket with secure closing and reinforcing inside waistband tapes.
The Kilcot jeans has a straight tapered fit, featuring a button closed coin pocket with flap, executed in a contrast material. At the backside, a button closed pocket is set inside one of the back pockets. Adding an anti-theft feature to this style.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Regular waistband
- Mid waist
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards the hem
- Brand graphic set at the entrance of the front inset pocket
- Button fly
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Faded Royal Blue
Mid indigo tone, finished with lighter fades and authentic wear marks.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D12937-B767-B150