This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jacket is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. This Scutar slim jacket C is based on an American denim jacket, showing lots of tailored details on a work wear base. Along the center front the fabric is tucked with bartack stitch downs creating a 3D effect. Turned chest pockets and side seam pockets add a work wear note.
- Shirt collar
- Turned chest pockets, 1 flap pocket with a button closure and 1 stitched through inside pocket. Side pockets
- Bartack stitch downs on a tucked vertical seam-front panel
- Adjustable waist at back side- shank buttons
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW patch at the chest pocket and lower side seam
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 94cm). See size guide
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 91% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Faded Atlas Restored
A medium aged denim finished with a washdown effect, deep fadings, worn details and repaired sections.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16167-B767-B135