The Rackam 3D skinny jeans is designed with shaped seams at the thigh and knee. A vertical placed pocket is caught behind a welt at the upper leg and the thigh. These zip placements are inspired by a flightsuit. A 3D fit combined with a stretch denim create a comfortable wear.
- Fitted waistband
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Thigh pocket and upper leg pocket- zip closure
- Hidden coin pocket- caught in seam waistband
- G-Star RAW logo at inset pocket
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Versatile, high quality superstretch fabric with an authentic denim aesthetic in an indigo cast with slight black undertones. Offering superb recovery and soft handfeel. This shade is made with sustainable aniline-free pre reduced indigo technology.
- 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 91% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
- Introduced to market by G-Star RAW in collaboration with Archroma and Advance Denim. This aniline-free pre-reduced indigo technology holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Worn In Wave Destroyed
Deep blue denim shade, finished with a worn look aesthetic and destroy marks.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D06763-8968-A967