1914 3D SkinnyIn 1914, Della Crewe began the adventure of a lifetime setting out from Waco, Texas, and to see the entire country on motorcycle. Six months later, she would reach New York City and would become a symbol of the sexual revolution being the first woman to do such a thing. The name of this exciting 3D denim innovation pays homage to her rebellious spirit.
These 1914 3D jeans offer a skinny fit with a regular mid waist. The design is inspired by the motorcycling world. Visible through the pleated construction at the knees and the easy accessible zip pocket above. Along the outer leg a woven tape is added.
- Mid waist
- 5 pockets and a horizontal zipper pocket at the upper leg
- Tight from thigh to hem
- Pleated knee sections, woven tape placed aside
- Zip fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Elto Nero Black F Superstretch
This deep black high stretch denim with superb recovery and a soft handfeel is created in a sustainable way. This version is dyed with sustainable black dye Diresul RDT from Archroma.
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
This greisch black denim shade has a wax finish. The soft touch remains.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20111-B964-C771