Tedie Ultra High Straight Ripped Edge Ankle C Jeans
Available color(s)Colorfaded atlas
Model is 1.78m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm).
Product is available
Free 60 day returns on full price products
Ultra high waist
Masculine back pockets
Coin pocket at the waistband seam
Ripped edge leg hems
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level C2C Certified Material Health Certificate™ from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Art nr: d16797-b767-b137
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550)a degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.