Tedie Ultra High Straight Ripped Edge Ankle C Jeans
€ 119.95 € 59.97 including VAT
TedieThis new blueprint based on the teddy girls. The forgotten girl gang in the 50s. The teddy girls combined masculine and feminine elements, they used their clothes to make a rebellions statement. This jean has a western look with masculine proportions, combined with a feminine ultra high waist.
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jeans is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. Inspired by the Tedie girls from the 50's, this ultra high straight Tedie jeans features a western look with masculine proportions, finished with a feminine ultra high waistline. The legs are ankle high and show ripped edges at the hems.
- Regular waistband
- Ultra high waist
- Masculine back pockets
- coin pocket at the waistband seam
- Ripped edge leg hems
- Zip closure
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Atlas
A deep blue denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and soft fadings.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16797-B767-B136