This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jeans is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The Kate boyfriend jeans features a small dropped crotch, relaxed hip and wider legs. Wear this jeans with curled up leg hems to complete this style.
- Regular waistband
- Low waist
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Zip & button closure
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 64cm, Hips 93cm). See size guide
Romera Denim Organic
Introducing our 5th Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Denim Fabric: Romera Denim Organic, whose chemistry presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
- 10 oz denim 3x1 Left hand twill construction
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (save up to 91% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- This denim features the innovative RFTP indigo, using 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- When it comes to wash 98% of the water will be recycled and re-used and 2% evaporates, leaving 0 water to be discharged into local environment. The washed styles are also partially air dried, saving 85% of energy.
Sun Faded Cerulean
Faded, light aged denim finished with washdown effects.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15936-C299-B492