The Chino UNI Worker is designed in a loose fit and offers a roomy, pleated front. The coin pocket is caught in the entrance of one of the inset pockets. Squared back pockets offer a sewn on button closure. These pants are delivered with a turn-up leg finish. Just unfold for a regular length.
- Mid waist
- Pleated front
- Inset pockets- indicated by a 'strike through' embroidery stitch - coin pocket caught in the entrance
- Squared back pocket- sewn on buttons
- Turn up leg hem finish- option to unfold
- Zip fly
Kioto Navy Stretch Denim
Two tone fabric from Japan mixing navy and black. Designed with special yarn technology to keep its raw and technical denim aesthetic wear after wear. Durable fabric with a soft touch and good stretch and recovery.
- Weight 10.3 oz stretch denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 72% Polyester (Recycled) Vortex®, 28% Polyester
- Solotex® yarns are designed to provide dry, yet soft touch to the skin, offering stretch and recovery features.
- Vortex® yarns are made of recycled polyester and are designed to provide a clean technical look, while maintaining high resistance to pilling and abrasion.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D22399-C599-001