These Worker Chinos offer a waistband with beltloops combined with horizontally placed loops. Pleats at the front enhance the relaxed fit of these pants. This style shows inset pockets that are cut in shape. The 'strike through' embroidery stitches indicate the entrance. The coin pocket is repositioned towards the inside of the waistband. Squared pockets with a button closure are added to the back of these relaxed chino pants. Choose for a turn-up leg to complete the look.
- Mid waist
- Belt loops at the waistband, combined with horizontal loops
- Shaped inset pocket- coin pocket placed inside the waistband. Squared back pockets- button closure
- Strike through' embroidery stitch - indicate front pocket entry
- Button fly
Capture Denim Recycled
Denim Capture offers the perfect mix of alternative cotton and post-consumer recycled cotton. Sustainably dyed with the INDIGO FLOW technology, which reduces the water waste up to 70%. The irregular slub character adds authenticity to this fabric.
- Weight 11.5 oz
- 2x1 right hand twill construction
- 80% Cotton, 20% Cotton (Recycled)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- INDIGO FLOW sustainable dyeing technology, which reduces the water waste up to 70%.
Vintage Hawaiian Ocean
A lighter shade of indigo denim with soft fades.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21118-C966-C949