These Worker Chinos offer a waistband with beltloops combined with horizontally placed loops. Pleats at the front enhance the relaxed fit of these pants. This style shows inset pockets that are cut in shape. A 'strike through' embroidery stitches indicate the entrance. The coin pocket is repositioned towards the inside of the waistband. Squared pockets with a button closure are added to the back of these relaxed chino pants. Choose for a turn-up leg to complete the look.
- Mid waist
- Belt loops at the waistband, combined with horizontal loops
- Shaped inset pocket- coin pocket placed inside the waistband. Squared back pockets- button closure
- Strike through' embroidery stitch - indicate front pocket entry
- Zip fly
- Cow grain leather G-Star RAW label at the back pocket
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Worn In Pacific
Darker shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21118-B988-D350