In an ongoing collaboration with EarthColors® by Archroma, G-Star RAW once again pushes the boundaries of innovation and sustainability in the fashion world. We offer a collection of garments dyed with upcycled plant waste that is traceable from earth to product. The color of this pant originates from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- Fitted waistband
- Low waist
- Diagonal placed side seams with incorporated seam pockets
- Phone pocket at back side hip
- Zip & button closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Earthtrace Building Stretch denim Organic
This pant features eco-friendly fibres and a sustainable dye, which is made from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- EarthColors® by Archroma are sustainable dyes derived from upcycled plant waste which are traceable from earth to product. This shade is derived from saw palmetto leaf leftovers from Spanish herbal industry.
- Earthcolors® by Archroma hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Sustainable fibers, responsibly made, circular dyes-traceable from earth to product.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
- 98% Organic Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D15373-B775-A984