3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Olto Nero Black Superstretch
A black sulphur dyed stretch denim, with an authentic twill construction.
- Weight 10 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 98% BCI Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®166L)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
- Lycra®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Sulphur dyed by Archroma
30° normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-C621-A810