The Meson Colorblocked track jacket is set up in a colorblocked design. The upper shoulders grown-on to the upper sleeves and show a contrast in color. The neckline offers a throatlatch which allows for a full closure. When not in use, this throatlatch can be folded backwards and fixated by a button. The inside of the collar is designed in a ribbed material. Paneling is also created at the lower front and back. This style is signed off with a G-Star RAW label at the chest.
- Raised collar- throatlatch with buttons
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- Long sleeves, straigh inset- paneled design
- Welt pockets at waist- hidden snap closure
- Zipper closure - pull tab
- G-Star RAW logo at chest and upper back neck
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 97cm). See size guide
XPO Poplin Recycled
A lightweight fabric made from a combination of cotton and polyester, known from workwear fabrics.
- Poplin weave
- Smooth, finely woven fabric
- 65% Polyester (Recycled), 35% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17182-C183-843