The 5650 jacket is based on an American denim jacket, showing lots of tailored details on a work wear base. Along the center front the fabric is tucked with rivets creating a 3D effect. One of the turned chest pockets is accessible from the outside, while the other can be reached inside. Roomy waist pockets are patched on.
- Shirt collar
- Turned chest pockets, 1 welt pocket and 1 stitched through inside pocket
- Rivets on a tucked vertical seam-front panel
- Waist pockets
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW patch at the waist pocket
Model is 1.87m and is wearing a size M (Chest 91cm). See size guide
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was intially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Antic Faded Prussian Blue Restored
A medium aged denim shade, finished with fadings, destroy marks and repair details.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D15689-B988-B705