The pleats along the shoulder are stitched down. This straight fitted Ogee Shirt is designed with a v-neck and a broad placket, executed in a contrast color. The sides are finished with side slits and the sleeves show a cuffed finish.
- Band collar
- Open placket
- Vertical pleats at front shoulder- stitched down
- Upper back panel detailing
- G-Star RAW patch at the side seam
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size S (Chest 100cm, Waist 78cm, Hips 103cm). See size guide
Lightweight Sarion Crepe Recycled
A lighter weight crepe weave, with a subtle uneven texture. The majority of this fabric is created out of recycled polyester.
- 81% Polyester (Recycled), 16% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D15334-A787-6484