Janeh Ultra High Mom Ankle C Jeans
€ 129.95 including VAT
JanehThis mom jeans featured a hiden coint pocket on top of the waistband and slanted beltloops on the back. the curved yoke and back pockets creates a feminine look.All the details are intergrared on a modern mom fit.
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this jean is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. The Janeh jean is designed with the late 80's in mind. The American moms wore jeans that are slightly wider around the hips and featured a high waist. This G-Star RAW version is designed in a straight fit, allowing for the feminine shape around the hips to fit nicely. The curved back yoke in combination with the slanted placed belt loops create a feminine look. The coin pocket is integrated with the waistband to create a hidden pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- High waist
- Straight from thigh to hem
- 5 pockets- coin pocket is placed hidden at waistband
- Curved back yoke
- G-Star RAW logo placed at coin pocket and a G-Star RAW label at backside waistband
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Deep Forest
A deep blue denim shade with a worn look aesthetic and subtle fadings.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16809-B767-B181