The GSRR Hito Boyfriend blazer creates a combination between a tailored blazer and detailing known from flightsuits and parachute equipment. This slim fitted blazer is designed with 3D zip pockets at the waist. The chest offers a single welt pocket. At the upper corner of the lapel is a snap closure created, to close the neckline. A sturdy woven belt tightens the waist. A wide hanger loop is created out of herringbone tape at the inside of the neck.
- Lapel collar reinforced- snap closure
- Long sleeves, straight inset- buttons
- 3D waist pockets with zip
- Slim welt pocket at chest
- Woven belt, adjustable
- Back slit
Model is 1.76m and is wearing a size S (Chest 85cm, Waist 63cm, Hips 91cm). See size guide
This denim is created out of durable cotton, partly developed with recycled cotton.
- Mid weight 11 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 82% Cotton, 18% Cotton (Recycled)
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D16645-C095-082