In an ongoing collaboration with EarthColors® by Archroma, G-Star once again pushes the boundaries of innovation and sustainability in the fashion world with a collection of garments dyed with upcycled plant waste that is traceable from earth to product. The color of this 3301 slim shirt originates from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- Shirt collar
- Western chest pockets with flap
- Curved hem
- Snap closure
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size M (Chest 92cm). See size guide
Lightweight Earthtrace Army Chambrey Organic
This shirting chambray quality features eco-friendly fibers and sustainable dye which is made from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- Dyed by Nature Collection
- Dyed with Earthcolors® by Archroma which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- 100% organic cotton
- Denim innovation is rooted in G-Star’s nature, focusing not only on product aesthetics, but also on the wider impact they have.
- Sustainable fibers, responsibly made, circular dyes-traceable from earth to product.
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D14400-B319-082